INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Green Played 'arrow' - not showing  (Read 977 times)

MikeAus

• Recent member
Green Played 'arrow' - not showing
« on: June 18, 2010, 09:58:14 pm »

First of all, let me say Media Center is a great and unique product and I am very happy with it. So happy, I just paid for a license after a successful trial!

One thing I noticed is early on when I played video .avi files they turned green (arrow) after I had watched them. This was very helpful, especially when watching a whole season of 22 episodes, you could easily see
where you were up to. I am using Theater View.
Now only the current one I am viewing has the green (played arrow). When you browse back to it, none of the media has the green played arrow. Do I need to enable this somehow?
It is saving the current 'played up to' location. So if an episode is half viewed, it will start correctly half way thru.
So if I can get my green played arrows back I will be happy.
Hope this makes sense :)

rick.ca

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Green Played 'arrow' - not showing
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2010, 11:28:19 pm »

At Options - Theatre View - Advanced - File caption you could use an expression to add [Last Played] or some kind of flag to the name. For example: If(IsEqual([Last Played],never played),[Name],[Name] ✔)

No, I have no idea how to make the check mark green. ;)

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: Green Played 'arrow' - not showing
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2010, 08:40:33 am »

Thanks for the purchase.

The green arrow is a mark for what is playing now, not what has played.  There's not really a default marker for things that have been played. 

Like rick.ca said, if you want to try some advanced features, you could make a view that hides files that have been played recently or that shows a caption based on the playback time.  The [Last Played] field is what you would have to key off.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center
Pages: [1]   Go Up