INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lock View behaviour and export to iphone does not work with MC15 server setup  (Read 1229 times)

ChrisRainman

• Galactic Citizen
  • nothing more to say...

My MC15 Setup is as follows:

- MC15 server with local library on external hdd
- MC15 client connecting to MC15 server via "connect to library" (in menu file)

My main issues with this setup are:

:-[ locked views get reset to start screen with every new connect! I locked view 2 to "playing now". As every reconnect resets this assignment I can forget about the locked view feature.
:-[ Export to itunes and iphone is not available! Without this option I can forget about connecting MC15 via server.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!

:-[ Export to itunes and iphone is not available! Without this option I can forget about connecting MC15 via server.

iTunes doesn't support server (http://) files with their SDK.  I doubt Apple will change this, but you could ask them.

An Android or any other player that is open works fine when connected to Library Server.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

ChrisRainman

• Galactic Citizen
  • nothing more to say...

iTunes doesn't support server (http://) files with their SDK.  I doubt Apple will change this, but you could ask them.

An Android or any other player that is open works fine when connected to Library Server.

:'( why is there always something which makes things so complicated. Unfortunately - I have an iphone and I don't want to get rid of it. And I like that feature to upload to an iphone.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?

:'( why is there always something which makes things so complicated. Unfortunately - I have an iphone and I don't want to get rid of it. And I like that feature to upload to an iphone.
Maybe you might consider an Android.
Pages: [1]   Go Up