INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Improving the Android Experience  (Read 1289 times)

wig

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Improving the Android Experience
« on: July 10, 2010, 12:08:41 pm »

I love what you guys are doing with android devices. I don't know what you have planned for the future, but here are a couple things that would really complete the Android Experience for me:

1. Last.fm Scrobbling for Gizmo. I fairly addicted the Last.fm, and not being able to scrobble the songs I listen to through Gizmo really cuts down on my desire to use it. Please consider adding last.fm support to Gizmo; I know there is a Scrobbledroid API that you might be able to use.

2. Rate Songs. I know from past threads that rating songs externally is fraught with peril. I don't expect to be able to update the database from through WebPlay via Gizmo, but how about some way to rate songs then have them updated during the Sync Handheld process?

Please let me know if you are considering either of these options. As others have mentioned, I'd be willing to pay for a full-featured MC Client for Android. Thanks again for your hard work.

soulcancer

• Galactic Citizen
Re: Improving the Android Experience
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2010, 10:03:40 pm »

+2

I also think that there should be a tree view for connected phones that have their own "Audio, Video, and Images" like the library view.

WinoOutWest

• Galactic Citizen
Re: Improving the Android Experience
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2010, 01:00:20 am »

+3

I would love to be able to get rid of my WinMo handhelds and NetRemote.  Would be willing to pay extra for such a beast too!
Pages: [1]   Go Up