INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Loving Webplay and Gizmo. A couple feature tweak requests  (Read 994 times)

dees_74

• World Citizen
Loving Webplay and Gizmo. A couple feature tweak requests
« on: July 20, 2010, 04:31:46 pm »

Hello,
Let me start by saying thanks for such an incredible product. I have been a user since Media Jukebox 8, and am always amazed at what new features you all come up with.
I have a few feature tweak requests for Webplay/ Gizmo:

1)For the search feature, I would love to be able to search an artists name and get a page of albums to play instead of a list of single songs.  I can see the usefulness of individual songs too though.  Maybe a pull-down next to the search box to choose Song, Album Title or Artist?

2) Would it be possible to resize album art or rearrange the screen when in landscape view?  As it is now, the album art and track info doesn't quite fit on the screen.

3) After stopping in Gizmo, when hitting 'Resume', it automatically takes you to the next track in the list.  To me, it would make more sense to have it resume with the track that was being played (like it is after hitting Stop in MC).

4) Finally,  a continuous play option would be nice, other than always stopping after the play list finishes.

Thanks for your time and consideration.
I don't need a thousand reasons
When someone starts to cry.
When someone says, "My heart needs lifting,
Don't ask, "How come?"
Ask, "How high?"
Pages: [1]   Go Up