INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Impossible to get the wright art image on some audio files ?  (Read 994 times)

Facel

• World Citizen

I am wondering if there is a vodoo spell on my computer or ??

I have (started) to organised my music with folders: Artist Name => Album Name
Inside the album name folder I have all the music files (flac) + the covert art images (Artist -album.Jpeg + other images like Artist Album 1 Back - Artist-Album 2 Booklet ... etc

despite a select all (on evrery audio file) for applying a Tool => Cover Art => Add from file wher I select the GOOD image (the front of the album) I still have some song that remains with a different image (for example the CD image) as it has always been since the very first time I loaded the folder !!!

how cold I get the correct album view for EVERY flac file in my folder ?

thanks for your help

Facel

• World Citizen
Re: Impossible to get the wright art image on some audio files ?
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2010, 09:49:55 am »

any idea about my problem ?

Additionnal info that could help ...

for example : I can not get read of the CD image on every Flac files of an album
When I select a file and run a cover art => get from Internet   I have a choice between (my ?) CD image and the "good" view of the album cover.
I can then select the "good" album cover and click on save cover art

Then The Album cover is correctly prompted in the thumbnail colome and on the image view for the file
but after 20 second the cover is changed back into the previous "CD image " !!!

HELPPPPPPPPPPPP !

Facel

• World Citizen
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2010, 10:32:11 am »

YESSSSSSSS  I have found the origin of my problem  => (I think I am good for joining the support team  ;D)

because  in the Tools => options => file location  ,  I have checked the box : Also store image in the file's TAG

But Why ?

what does this option exactly means ?

vagskal

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2010, 11:49:46 am »

Could you experience the same thing as I did, see this thread http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=58612.msg396806#msg396806

I made this bug report (http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=58570.msg396873#msg396873):
If an mp3 file (ID3v2.3 tags only) has a cover art image embedded by MP3Tag, adding an image to that file in MC does not replace the old image but adds a second image to the music file (when the option to save cover art to the music file is selected). Also MC cannot remove cover art images in mp3 files embedded with MP3Tag.
Pages: [1]   Go Up