INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Custom TV Recordings  (Read 936 times)

idigapony

• Recent member
Custom TV Recordings
« on: August 02, 2010, 12:43:43 pm »

Sorry but I didn't get an answer, Was not sure if I need to post as a new topic?

In the previous version you could if I recalled schedule a program in a custom way.
for example, if you only have one TV card and one program overlaps another you want to record. you could change the 2 hour program (say it started at 8:00am & went to 10:00am)
you could change the 2 hour program from 8:00am-9:00am instead. Where is this feature in MC 15 now? Also can I see my recorded programs via another computer with MC15 via server?
Thanks again for all your help

Yaobing

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Dogs of the world unite!
Re: Custom TV Recordings
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2010, 01:41:44 pm »

If I understand you correctly, you are trying to free up the tuner that is recording the first program so it can be used to record the second program.  The best way to achieve this is to give the first recording lower priority than the second recording.  When it is the time to record the second program, MC will force the first recording to stop and start recording the second program.

You can also manually adjust recording time by changing the "keep recording after the program ends" to a negative number (to shorten your recording by one hour, enter -60 minutes).
Yaobing Deng, JRiver Media Center

idigapony

• Recent member
Re: Custom TV Recordings
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2010, 04:41:01 pm »

Thanks for the replies to all my posts. Rock On!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up