INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Scrolling in Playing Now  (Read 1174 times)

bodell3

• Recent member
Scrolling in Playing Now
« on: August 04, 2010, 08:57:17 am »

As a long time user of MC, something has happened to my system but i don't know how to get it back.

Whenever I load up playing now with my library it now insists on scrolling whenever I try to maneuver within the window.  Use to be I could hit page up or page down and it would immediately go to the next page, same thing when dragging the scroll bar.  When trying to get to a specific spot in the list it takes forever for the scroll to catch up, then I have to reverse course when it (or really I) overshoot it.  What happened to the direct access, everything is a scroll now and I didn't change anything, all of a sudden it started acting this way.

Another instance is when I am in "album mode" and then switch to playing now, the window scrolls like crazy until it finally gets to the current song, and of course the closer it gets the slower the scroll, making it that much more frustrating.  Just get me there already, the song will be over by the time it gets there.  I'm not sure why this happened all of a sudden.

Is there a way to stop the scrolling?   I haven't figured it out yet.  Maybe I'm just slow.

Build 14.0.165

Thanks

gappie

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Scrolling in Playing Now
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2010, 10:04:18 am »

i tried with my 14 instalation, and can not reproduce it. you are talking about standard view, right?
could it be that not all thumbnails are build, because than ive seen the same in the past. if thats the case, let mc build all thumbnails first. options > tree & view

:)
gab

bodell3

• Recent member
Re: Scrolling in Playing Now
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2010, 10:29:15 am »

Gappie,

thanks so much!  that fixed the problem.  I bet I am using 5% of MC capability, but it really sucks when that 5% isn't working like it used to.

But everything is copacetic now.

thanks again.
Pages: [1]   Go Up