INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New TV recordings not showing up with Series info  (Read 871 times)

JustinChase

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Getting older every day
New TV recordings not showing up with Series info
« on: August 10, 2010, 09:04:17 pm »

In the Drives & Devices/Television area it shows "Program" info, I think this used to populate the "Series" field also, but since I switched to recording in TS format, I have new recordings as unassigned in my smartlist for TV.  this may be coincindental, I recently noticed this issue and changed to TS format.

**it actually seems to be only 2 channels that get "unassigned" programs.  they have the Series name as the Name field.

for example Central TX Gardener has no Series info, Central TX Gardener is in the name field, whereas NOVA is shown as the series info, and Musical Minds is in the Name field.  these are recorded from the same channel, which makes me think is a broadcast issue.  all programs I record from another HD channel show up like Central TX Gardener.  I have to manually assign/input the Series name to get the smartlist to group them properly.

I need this smartlist to easily find and delete the programs I watch remotely that I can't permanently delete from the remote connection.  My wife also prefers to find/play recordings from this smartlist.

I tried to add Program to the smartlist and use it, since it's correct in the Television area above, but I can't find Program as a field listed in Customize View, so I can't add it instead of Series.

can recordings populate the Series field with the Program info from the guide/recording area, or let me add the Program field to my smartlist?

thanks.
pretend this is something funny
Pages: [1]   Go Up