INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ripping to FLAC  (Read 1214 times)

JavierFR

Ripping to FLAC
« on: August 27, 2010, 08:15:05 pm »

Hi i downloaded the trial version of JR media, my previous player was Itunes, the program was not able to play the music but displayed almost all of the info of 200 cd arleary on HD, cds were ripeed in aplle lossless. Since i,m a newbie to the program, and my knowledge of computers is very little i try to go on the esiast route for me that was, disable i tunes, clear all the music and rip again this time on FLAC trough JR. Now ill go to JRiver again and noticed that all the artwork was there on display, so i i presed file | select all and delete, did the same for 5 times until i noticed that nothing was being deleted but the subfolders below audio ,rigth know if i press audio it just display finding media. Know i will go ahead and purchase the program i want to know if is going to be better for me to delete the trial version and then buy or what.
Thanks in advance for your help

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Ripping to FLAC
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2010, 07:18:05 am »

Welcome to Interact.  You don't need to uninstall MJ to install MC, if that's what you mean.  But you can (after installing MC and converting MJ data).

It isn't clear exactly what your problem was.  Maybe your cover art was imported into MJ, but you didn't want it.  Import options can be set to ignore image files if you wish.

But it seems that you may have deleted your audio files, too, when you say this:
... i noticed that nothing was being deleted but the subfolders below audio

Pages: [1]   Go Up