INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: list selection and visualizations  (Read 1375 times)

gappie

• Citizen of the Universe
list selection and visualizations
« on: September 03, 2010, 04:25:19 am »

in the thv skinning, when using a visualization, the viz gets the image from the listselection around him. imo this does not look good in the info and list panel, and its neither part of a list nor a selection. would it be possible to not use that image for it, or give it its own image in the skin?

:)
gab

gappie

Re: list selection and visualizations
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2010, 10:32:55 am »

already thought i would be the only one interested..

there is an other point though with using the viz window in thv, especially the info panel. when using a large image style (but maybe every image style) the size of the visualization window is depending on the width/hight ratio. so when the cover is square it fills to the bottom, when the cover has a bigger width then hight, it does not. but it should matter. the spectrumanalyzer, or what ever people put in it does not change depending on the cover size.

gab

kurushi

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2010, 03:26:33 pm »

if i remember correctly i have seen that it was possible for list selection in MC15 (6 month earlier i think).
But sorry Gappie i can't help more:/
I am very busy at work atm but i think i 'll turn back in the MC skinning scene soon.
And what about you're tree skin does it growing?

gappie

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2010, 04:42:33 pm »

if i remember correctly i have seen that it was possible for list selection in MC15 (6 month earlier i think).
But sorry Gappie i can't help more:/
I am very busy at work atm but i think i 'll turn back in the MC skinning scene soon.
And what about you're tree skin does it growing?
good to hear you are still around.. being very busy with work is a good thing i hope..  8)
of course i can change the listselection file, make it invisible and use the listbackground to show what is selected. but the listbackground is an obscurity from the past that does not seem to work in for instance the info panel.

but if you or anybody knows a way... 8)

gab

edit.. and yes the tree is still growing.. slowly. everything i use is as i like. but i only use a very small part of mc's capabilities, had not much lust to search where the missing parts are and how they look..  :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up