INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Create Smartlist  (Read 742 times)

drc

• World Citizen
Create Smartlist
« on: September 08, 2010, 12:09:40 pm »

I've been trying to create a Smart list for incomplete Albums...but have not had any success.

The Smart list would find what I consider an incomplete Album, where I set the varible.

Album  - contains (less than or equal to) - X Tracks (where X can be any number I put in.  Example 3,4 tracks) .

If you know of an easier way thanks.

gappie

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Create Smartlist
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2010, 04:52:55 pm »

when you have trouble finding a smartlist especially when it has to do something with albums, using two or three smartlists coupled is often a solution. lets say you want all albums with more then 3 tracks, make a smartlist wihch gives you three tracks per album, make the other smartlist all audio but say to it playlist is not what is in the first list, make it full album. so now you have a list of all your albums with more then 3 songs.

not sure if that was a good example, but splitting the answer/problem in one or two steps can help. some solutions you find might be possible in just one smartlist, but sometimes that is not making it more easy. its like.. sometimes it easier to define what you want to leave out. so make that, then make one with everything, and add that what you wanted to leave out..
 :P
guess i typed some English, hope it makes sense too..

:)
gab
Pages: [1]   Go Up