INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bug with saving column presets  (Read 779 times)

StFeder

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Fight! You may win. If you don't, you already lost
Bug with saving column presets
« on: September 13, 2010, 07:16:38 am »

I try to save a preset for a column layout in MC via right click to a column -> Presets -> Save... and then restore this saved layout via right click to a column -> Presets -> [name of preset].

No matter when I saved the view (after restarting MC, after modifying columns, after changing a tab) after reloading the modified preset there is always one column which loses its place. For eg. I stored a layout with "Album" as second column. After restoring it's at the last position. It's always just one column which loses it's place and it's always the same column until I change the view and save again: then an other column loses its place.

StFeder

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Fight! You may win. If you don't, you already lost
Re: Bug with saving column presets
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2010, 07:40:25 am »

OK, I got it working. Looks like MC has some problems (at least my MC ;) ) when saving/restoring columnpresets in a playlist view. This was what I was trying. Now I tried the same in a smartlist view and it worked as as it should.

A little bug left: when restoring my "in a smartlist created" preset in a normal playlist the seq. column disappears in the view (it of course is not stored in the preset, because a smartlist doesn't have such a column for normal), but reapears after switching away and back to the playlist with the restored view.
Pages: [1]   Go Up