INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Help Me Identify This Track Info Plug-in?  (Read 3191 times)

dpippel

• World Citizen
Help Me Identify This Track Info Plug-in?
« on: October 10, 2010, 01:32:52 pm »

I can't seem to find it. Does anyone know where I can grab this? I  downloaded the skin but the plug-in doesn't appear to be included:

MtnBeachBum

• World Citizen
Re: Help Me Identify This Track Info Plug-in?
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2010, 08:36:38 pm »

It's the same track info i made for all my other skins, just tweaked css for LP. I thought i put it into zip file for LP along with the spectrum analyzer for LP. I can't remember, that was a while ago. If not let me know and i will post.

Thx

Teach

dpippel

• World Citizen
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2010, 09:42:24 pm »

Thanks for the info Teach. I just downloaded your skin via JRiver as a .mjr. There was no ZIP file. Do you your stuff posted somewhere else? Nice work BTW.

MtnBeachBum

• World Citizen
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2010, 10:13:20 pm »

I meant i thought i included them in the zip i sent to J River. Here is a link for the zip:
http://cid-e14f138b7a6e13f8.office.live.com/self.aspx/Media%20Jukebox/LP%201.1.zip

Thank you

dpippel

• World Citizen
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2010, 09:05:55 pm »

Thanks a million for the ZIP. I see the files for the your track info display in the LP Info folder, but how do I select this when I'm using your skin? For example, if I choose LP as my skin, select "Playing Now" in the left-hand MC pane and then right-click in the display window, there's no entry for your track info display anywhere in Visualizations, 3D Visualizations, Track Info or Cover Art type.

MtnBeachBum

• World Citizen
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2010, 05:53:32 pm »

i think you just have to copy spectrum analyzer into C:\Program Files\J River\Media Jukebox 12\Visualizations\Vis Studio\Spectrum Analyzer. Copy track info into C:\Program Files\J River\Media Jukebox 12\Visualizations\Track Info.

thx

Teach

dpippel

• World Citizen
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2010, 08:18:49 am »

Thanks again for your help Teach! I've got it mostly working after following your suggestions. The Track Info display is still broken though. Everything's there EXCEPT for the spectrum analyzer located between the cover art panes and below the track information pane. There's just a placeholder box with a red X in the upper left-hand corner where the spectrum analyzer portion of the display should be. Obviously the plugin can't find the file it needs. I'm assuming it's the LP.MJV file, which I've copied to every location under the path you suggested (which in my case is Media Center 15, not Media Jukebox 12) Any suggestions as to what I'm doing wrong?

MtnBeachBum

• World Citizen
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2010, 08:28:00 pm »

If it's in the vis studio file under spectrum analyzer, then maybe the old visualizations dont work in MC 15. Anybody else have any thoughts?

dpippel

• World Citizen
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2010, 08:14:37 am »

The component is working if I select it as a Spectrum Analyzer visualization. It's just not working as an integrated piece of the track info display for the LP skin. I'd *really* like to get this going. I find your skin the most attractive MC interface I've ever used.

Does anyone else have this working with MC15?

MtnBeachBum

• World Citizen
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2010, 11:18:32 pm »

I have to open the spectrum analyzer first then open the track info. The track info will insert whatever viz you had open into the box.
I am glad you like it. I hope this works for you.

Teach

StFeder

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Fight! You may win. If you don't, you already lost
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2010, 09:40:57 am »

Since MC15.0.80 the integration of visualizations into a track info template doesn't work anymore. It's because of some kind of internal change. Take a look here: http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=60423.0

dpippel

• World Citizen
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2010, 01:51:59 pm »

I have to open the spectrum analyzer first then open the track info. The track info will insert whatever viz you had open into the box.
I am glad you like it. I hope this works for you.

That's not working for me Teach. Any chance you'll be updating your skin to work with MC15? Pretty please?  ;D

StFeder

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Fight! You may win. If you don't, you already lost
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2010, 07:33:03 am »

Any chance you'll be updating your skin to work with MC15?
Since MC 15.0.80 it is not possible to have a visualization within a trackinfo template. Means: No chance to make the spectrum analyzer work in this template for the current version of MC15.

This is also a problem for me. I used this function continuously for my ballroom lessons :-\ I would be glad to get a working solution for this...

MtnBeachBum

• World Citizen
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2010, 08:20:27 pm »

Since MC 15.0.80 it is not possible to have a visualization within a trackinfo template. Means: No chance to make the spectrum analyzer work in this template for the current version of MC15.

This is also a problem for me. I used this function continuously for my ballroom lessons :-\ I would be glad to get a working solution for this...

Sorry dpippel, sounds like its not yet possible in MC. If it changes i would be glad to make the proper changes.

dpippel

• World Citizen
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2010, 07:13:26 am »

StFeder - Thanks for the info, disappointing as it is.

Teach - Thanks for your willingness to try and get your skin working with MC15. Hopefully JRiver will address the issue and LP will rise again. It's a beautiful skin.

MtnBeachBum

• World Citizen
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2010, 09:10:13 pm »

Thanks a lot
Pages: [1]   Go Up