INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: is there a way to do this in mj? re: album cover views  (Read 618 times)

dave

is there a way to do this in mj? re: album cover views
« on: June 17, 2002, 01:24:46 pm »

Can you use mini me and have the entire album cover show as a thumbnail in the visualization box?  

Can't MJ automatically shrink the thumbnail?  When I listen in Mini Me, only part of the album cover shows.

As the first reviewer of 8.0 on cnet, cant you add this feature for me? Next Page

claudio

• Galactic Citizen
RE:is there a way to do this in mj? re: album cover views
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2002, 01:38:50 pm »

Hi Dave,

I use a visualization that I created with visualization studio (starting from Zrocker package) that has an image node showing the album cover and a text node showing the Author and Track title and it does exactly what you are asking. I use it with the LowerLeft mini-me skin. In my visualization the cover art "floats" around a bit following the music , but you could easily change it to be static as well.

There may be other way, but this works for me. I posted a link to the zip file "Float" in another thread if you want an head start. Unzip it in the visualization folder (or load in Visualization Studio)   and modifiy for your needs

http://www.musicex.com/cgi-bin/interact/NeoBoard.pl?Action=ShowPost&Board=inter&Post=11028&BoardIdle=7&SortingBy=0&BoardOrder=Descend&Page=0

Claudio

dave

that was easy enough
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2002, 02:04:45 pm »

Thanks claudio...

I actually made my own in vis studio in 30 seconds...
I use Eutow or lower right and have the album cover nicely in view,
MJ gets better every day!
Pages: [1]   Go Up