INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MC15 Playback TV Issue  (Read 1045 times)

idigapony

• Recent member
MC15 Playback TV Issue
« on: November 07, 2010, 01:48:47 am »

I am having a problem with my TV regarding playback. All my scheduled programs record fine. But when I go to play it back I get this error message saying “There was a problem playing file. Make sure the location is correct.”

I can see the files in the folder but MC15 suddenly can’t fine it. Even thou it’s listed in the program and in the hard drive folder? I’m recoding in the TS format. Using Windows 7 32 bit.

The other problem I have is sometimes MC15 will give me a message saying “Recording failed to start. Either it was a low signal or hardware issue. But If I record in Windows Media Center, it works just fine.

The signal is clear, and no hardware issue. Is there a Codec pack I need to download? Or could a codec be interfering? Help!

Yaobing

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Dogs of the world unite!
Re: MC15 Playback TV Issue
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2010, 04:50:59 pm »

I am having a problem with my TV regarding playback. All my scheduled programs record fine. But when I go to play it back I get this error message saying “There was a problem playing file. Make sure the location is correct.”

I can see the files in the folder but MC15 suddenly can’t fine it. Even thou it’s listed in the program and in the hard drive folder? I’m recoding in the TS format. Using Windows 7 32 bit.

Are you able to find the files in Windows explorer and play them from there?

Have you installed Haali Media Splitter?
Yaobing Deng, JRiver Media Center
Pages: [1]   Go Up