INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Album Art Not Displaying In Collage Visualization - Client Computer  (Read 1074 times)

BLACKBOLT2004

• Recent member

MC Version 15.0.150. When streaming music from server computer to client computers, if you go to Visualizations > Collage, then choose any of the available options, the album art will not display in the visualization. Instead, you will get the Media Center logo. If you go to other display options, such as Track Info, Cover Art and 3D, you will see the album art. This only occurs on the client computer. If you go to server computer, the Collage visualizations display with the album art.

Psyffer23

• World Citizen
Re: Album Art Not Displaying In Collage Visualization - Client Computer
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2010, 09:45:50 am »

This hasn't been working sinc the 142 update.  I really miss this feature as I run the client all day at work.  Is this a bug or, is there some new setting I need to reset?

The Mastermind

• World Citizen
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2010, 06:58:17 am »

I've run into this problem as well. Any progress on a fix?

Psyffer23

• World Citizen
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2010, 09:54:13 am »

This is still happening in build 159.  Actually, I think there has been a general problem with the "Collage" visualisations for a while now.  I have noticed the info in playing now is slow to change between songs and that if you right click on something in playing now (say to remove a song from the list) MC will hang.
Pages: [1]   Go Up