INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Satisfied customer  (Read 1446 times)

petrossa

• World Citizen
Satisfied customer
« on: November 16, 2010, 01:37:37 pm »

To break the mold i'd like to express my satisfaction with MC15. Sure, there are little here's and there's. But overall it's the most versatile and high quality product i've bought. And i've bought/tried most. From PowerDVd to Totaltheatre Platinum.

Kudo's.

fitbrit

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Satisfied customer
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2010, 03:45:36 pm »

Nice to hear some kind words. I think most of us here feel the same way... and now we're trying to make it even better with our moaning about features and the occasional bug. Overall, though, we wouldn't be here if we didn't echo your praise, at least internally. I'm sure it's rewarding for the JRiver team to see these posts. Thanks, guys!

Supersnake

• World Citizen
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2010, 10:00:49 pm »

To break the mold i'd like to express my satisfaction with MC15. Sure, there are little here's and there's. But overall it's the most versatile and high quality product i've bought. And i've bought/tried most. From PowerDVd to Totaltheatre Platinum.

Kudo's.

I couldn't agree with you more.
My Media Center is used for hours every day. Like my web browser, it is a software product that I could not live without. Am still discovering how impressive its features are. And I am continually marveling at how  progressive and attentive the program developers and support team is.

Thank you all!

JohnT

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2010, 10:14:35 am »

That's great to hear.   :D
And thanks to you-all for all the bug reporting and cool feature ideas!

John Thompson, JRiver Media Center

globetrotters1

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2010, 10:48:21 am »

Yes, it's an EXCELLENT program...

Not that you don't have to live with some rougher edges, but which software doesn't have those :)

I just want to tell the developers that we users are not trying to complain in a negative way or even try to tear your product apart... criticism is a positive thing and just helps to make a product getting better and better over time...

Yes, no one of us who use your program in a serious way can live without it anymore, that's a fact
 :D

lhwidget

• World Citizen
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2010, 12:24:23 pm »

Awww, c'mon everyone, group hug!  :)

Seriously, though, MC stands head and shoulders above the other media center programs I've tried.  The serious contenders for accurate, high fidelity output have clunky interfaces, and the programs with serious 10' interfaces can't compete with MC's quiality output and ease of set-up/use.  I love it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up