INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Purchase not going through properly.  (Read 1127 times)

krawlur1002

Purchase not going through properly.
« on: September 27, 2010, 04:54:59 pm »

First of all: Not sure if this is the right forum, but I didn't see a support one so I'm either blind or in the right area... Hopefully. 

Secondly: I just purchased the media center 15 liscense, it said there was an error and to visit the paypal support page with my transaction number and E-mail, and also refered me here if that didn't work. I have the purchase ID number or whatever you call it, but I believe the issue is the email I used to sign up or w/e it was I was doing, and the email on my paypal are 2 different things, I didn't really think about it after the fact, but any help on this matter would be dearly appreciated.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Purchase not going through properly.
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2010, 02:55:48 pm »

I'm sorry for the problem.  I can't find the e-mail address you used for Interact in either our purchase records or at Paypal.

Please forward your details to deanna at jriver with a link to this thread.

Thanks.

Henrik

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2010, 03:11:15 pm »

First: Well I tried to purchase whith visa to day but J River says my card number is wrong but it isn't. Second: The reason thath I wright here is that I canīt find where to start my own topic.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2010, 03:24:54 pm »

Henrik,
Welcome to the forum.  Sorry you're having trouble.

Start by choosing "New Topic" in the upper right corner of the board index.

We don't get any information from the bank on why a transaction isn't successful.  You could try Paypal if you have an account, or try waiting a day.

Thanks for considering a purchase.

Henrik

• Recent member
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2010, 03:46:41 pm »

Well, when I filled in all the things and got the "wrong-message" the choise visa had jumped back to mastercard. Does it allways do like that?

mdx1

• World Citizen
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2010, 01:19:56 pm »

Well, when I filled in all the things and got the "wrong-message" the choise visa had jumped back to mastercard. Does it allways do like that?

I am wondering if that might have do with the browser that was used.  I was ordering on a site with Firefox and did not get the free shipping option. Switching over to IE fixed that.

I just ordered MC myself using Paypal with a different email address than what was the primary email for Paypal and it went through fine.  In my case, the MC email address is in my Paylpal profile.  Perhaps you could add the MC email address to your Paypal account and try again.
Nelson
Pages: [1]   Go Up