INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: DVD Playback Problem  (Read 713 times)

gbqukt

DVD Playback Problem
« on: November 21, 2010, 03:30:45 pm »

Hi,

I've got a problem just with one DVD movie (Iron Man 2) that I'm trying to play through MC 15.0.142 on Windows XP MCE. The trailers and DVD menu display fine but then when the main film plays, I get audio but no image (white/grey screen only).

I've downloaded a trial version of PowerDVD and the disc plays fine through that. All other DVDs I've tried play fine through MC.

I've tried disabling FFDShow video decoder for post processing and tried selecting a few different video decoders and video renderers but still no joy.

The DVD drive is set to region 2 and the disc is region 2. I do run Slysoft AnyDVD but have tried playing the disc without this running and same problem.

Any suggestions as to how I can get this to play correctly would be gratefully received!

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: DVD Playback Problem
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2010, 03:15:38 pm »

This is a stumper.

Switching video decoders in Options > Video > DVD might help.  On Vista / Windows 7, Microsoft provides a good one.  But I don't think it's available on XP.

You might also try resizing the window or blindly pressing enter to see if you can get it going.

If it's any consolation, I did't think Iron Man 2 lived up to Iron Man 1.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

Jaguu

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: DVD Playback Problem
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2010, 03:30:59 pm »

stumper???

Can't find a German translation ?
Pages: [1]   Go Up