INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Image Viewing and Double-Click Behavior  (Read 1110 times)

Omni

• Citizen of the Universe
Image Viewing and Double-Click Behavior
« on: November 27, 2010, 11:57:36 am »

Question to Anyone:

I used to have this configured to my liking, but that was back in v.11.0 and something has seemed to changed.  Rather than describe the problem, I'll just describe my ideal setup; and, hopefully, someone can clue me in on all the magical settings I need to set to achieve it.  :)

When double-clicking on a file, whether in the library or inside Playing Now...

[Audio] Simply start playing the song;
[Image] Display the image full-screen; and
[Video] Don't really care (since I rarely watch videos on my PC), but I guess I would prefer that it start playing, but NOT full-screen mode.

Is the above possible?  Or, at the very least, is it at least possible to make it so double-clicking an image will show it in full-screen mode ("Display View [Ctrl+3]") by default?

rick.ca

Re: Image Viewing and Double-Click Behavior
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2010, 01:37:17 pm »

The applicable settings are at Options - General - Behaviour. For images, I don't know how to make it do anything but go to Display View on double-click. What is it doing for you?

Omni

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2010, 11:11:17 am »

What is it doing for you?

After playing around with the settings some more, I guess my plight has reduced itself to simply a Playing Now issue.

Whether viewing non-imported images via Drives & Devices --> My Computer or viewing imported images directly inside my library, double-clicking an image 1.) sends all visible images to Playing Now, and 2.) displays the active image full screen.  (1) is defying my settings (see below), but whatever--full-screen is higher priority to me than a cluttered Playing Now list.

Now, though, how do I make double-clicking an image inside the Playing Now pane/view display the image full-screen?  (Currently, double-clicking an image inside Playing Now does nothing other than make it the active [selected] file.)

rick.ca

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2010, 05:25:04 pm »

Now, though, how do I make double-clicking an image inside the Playing Now pane/view display the image full-screen?  (Currently, double-clicking an image inside Playing Now does nothing other than make it the active [selected] file.)

The PN view is a split pane view. On the top is the currently "playing" image, and on the bottom is the file list (which may be in a thumbnails, list or tiles style). Double-clicking on a file on the list makes it active—and the one playing. The top panel is Display View. Double-clicking the image toggles between this embedded view and full-screen. Space toggles the slide show. It can also be detached and viewed in a window.
Pages: [1]   Go Up