INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Backspace MJ Interact Message System and Making Corrections before Posting  (Read 4437 times)

ciggieoxo

Hi MJ Fans,

Sorry I don't know the appropriate forum for this message so forgive me if this is not the place for this "feature". The help of people here is a very impotant feature in my decision to settle down and stay with Media Jukebox. I consider this message board a MJ feature.

I am a rotten typist. I make mistakes all the time and instinctively hit the Backspace Key to make a correction. On this forum and the wishist forum et al, the Backspace Key moves back one page instead of moving back one space.

Too make matters worse I cannot even hilight text for correction and use the Delete Key to edit. The only way I've found to correct errors here is by hilighting the text and using the keyboard to overwrite the hilighted text.

Am I the only one who finds the editing of Interact text messages to be so painful? Am I missing something? Thanks~!

Tom

KingSparta

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
RE:Backspace MJ Interact Message
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2002, 04:00:03 am »

My Computer: My BackSpace Key Does A BackSpace

My Work Computer: My BackSpace Key Does A BackSpace

I Think It Is All You And Your Computer.
Retired Military, Airborne, Air Assault, And Flight Wings.
Model Trains, Internet, Ham Radio
https://MyAAGrapevines.com
Fayetteville, NC, USA

JimH

• Miller drives a tall-masted tractor on the ocean
RE:Backspace MJ Interact Message System
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2002, 03:54:00 pm »

That was a bug in our implementation of the browser window inside MJ.  You should not see this behavior in the 8.0.293 build or if you use an external browser.
Jim Hillegass
JRiver Media Center / Media Jukebox

Charlemagne 8

RE:Backspace MJ Interact Message System
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2002, 07:14:25 pm »

All keys will work as expected if you right-click the Interact link and choose "Open in new window".
That's right.
I'm cool.
Pages: [1]   Go Up