INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: improvement request  (Read 1177 times)

baba100

improvement request
« on: July 12, 2010, 02:50:54 am »

Dear all,

Many thanks for continues improve MC.

1. when creating playlist and adding the variable "file path" is it possible to add the button 'browse' instead to remember the right path?
2. is it possible to reset the Tag "number play" for one file/or several files? I try to edit the tag but is not let me to change the variable number
3. short MKV files losing "lips sync" (maybe is a local problem) ant record for this ?
4. what is the meaning of "downloads" under "services and Plug ins" - is it possible to implement some download manager in MC ?
5. when viewing playlist as details, there is the column "Durations" - is it possible to add somewhere the total Durations?
   (I think its very useful to see the time Durations for playlist)

6. I understand that playing half of movies will 'Tag' it is 'Played' is it possible to change this variable it to different time?

7. is it possible to add smartlist for movies played less of 50% ?

Sincerely

gappie

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: improvement request
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2010, 06:45:33 am »

to answer a few of your questions.
2. to change the number plays, make a new column in a view, make it an expression. use for the expression [number plays] in the new column you can change the number plays to every value you want.

6. no that is not possible as far as i know.

7 as you said number plays and last played are written when a file is played for more then 50%. at the other side stays skip count and lst skipped. you could use both to make a smartlist which gives the files that the last time you played them and stopped before half

gues this would work?
Code: [Select]
[Media Type]=[Video] [=IsEqual([last played,0],[last skipped,0],3)]=1
 :)
gab

baba100

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2010, 08:53:53 am »

Hi Gap

Thanks again for the great support.

meantime I have another question  :)

in Media Player Classic, I use madVR as a render. I also see in the web that madVR have the best performance. In MC isn't possible to use it. maybe you can support it?

Thanks.

Yaobing

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Dogs of the world unite!
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2010, 09:02:54 am »

in Media Player Classic, I use madVR as a render. I also see in the web that madVR have the best performance. In MC isn't possible to use it. maybe you can support it?

madVR is not fully supported.  It is available among other renderers for you to choose from in configuration, but it may not work properly at this time.  You can try it though.
Yaobing Deng, JRiver Media Center

TheLion

• MC Beta Team
  • Galactic Citizen
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2010, 01:37:40 pm »

madVR is not fully supported.  It is available among other renderers for you to choose from in configuration, but it may not work properly at this time.  You can try it though.

Thank you for the reply. Is there any news about madVR support? Are you still working on it or have you abandoned this renderer? This is the only thing that is holding me back to purchase J.Ricer MC15 - it may be the best audio player I have ever heard but playing videos without madVR support is not an option for me. Please make it work in MC16!
Pages: [1]   Go Up