INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Incorrect library listed  (Read 789 times)

chirpp

• World Citizen
Incorrect library listed
« on: December 10, 2010, 01:14:31 pm »

I have seen some odd things when my library client doesn't load correctly.  More of an annoyance than anything.

I normally connect to my library server remotly from work "Home_remote_8620" and it works great!. Some times I reload the local library server and forget I need to wait a minute for it to load and advertise before loading the remote client.  When I do this, I get an error saying it was unable to load the library. That part is ok.

However, it loads a last known good library, I believe.  (That one happens to be my local library with only a few artists on it.) What is odd is after it loads it still shows that it is connected to my library server "Home_Remote_8620". 

I have more artists than this on my library server so I know this is the local library. I can go to "Load Library" and select the local one, and then the screen heading will change correctly. Still the same list of artists, so same library is actually loaded, but the header changes.

I have also had this happen while at home and selecting different libraries locally.  If I used a shared library and that path was invalid when I tried to load a library, for example, it should and would fail but will still show I am connected to it.

Version 15.0.159 on both sides, but I have seen this in a few previous versions as well.

Pages: [1]   Go Up