INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pause doesn't pause, it skips to next track  (Read 969 times)

gschotland

Pause doesn't pause, it skips to next track
« on: December 31, 2010, 11:20:26 pm »

When I click the Pause button there's a momentary pause and then MC skips to the next track.  What am I doing wrong?

gschotland

Re: Pause doesn't pause, it skips to next track
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2010, 11:21:00 pm »

When I click the Pause button there's a momentary pause and then MC skips to the next track.  What am I doing wrong?

Alex B

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • The Cosmic Bird
Re: Pause doesn't pause, it skips to next track
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2011, 05:10:24 am »

"Pause" works for me with audio and video.

Since you mentioned "track" I assume you are speaking about audio. What is the file format? Does the problem occur with all files or just with some specific files? If not all files are affected, do the problem files have anything in common? What do you have set in the output options? Are you using a stand-alone MC instance or a server setup? If server, please explain your setup.

I don't know if logging would help to find the cause of the problem, but you could try it. Enable logging from the Help menu just before playing and pausing a file. After the "skip" has happened, go immediately back to "Logging" in the Help menu, open the current log and copy-paste the relevant part of the log to your reply.
The Cosmic Bird - a triple merger of galaxies: http://eso.org/public/news/eso0755
Pages: [1]   Go Up