INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Add Cover Art from file... and Auto Tag...  (Read 1070 times)

sharley

• Recent member
Add Cover Art from file... and Auto Tag...
« on: January 06, 2011, 08:50:06 pm »

Hi people, iīm a newbie and just started using MC15, and i have some questions. :P.

Some of the cover art of my library are missing after importing them, iīve just started correcting the ones I knew were on a sub folder or somewere with the audio files. The only problem is that when I rightclic on the Album>Cover Art> Add from file... > it goes to the last directory opened, not to the place were the album audio files are.. is there any way to change this setting?

Other doubt is, well, I donīt know if you are used to download tons of junk to your computer and them try to organize it (well, thatīs my library). Is there a Auto Tag by Album on MC? Not just the Cover Art?

Thanks all!

joh

• World Citizen
Re: Add Cover Art from file... and Auto Tag...
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2011, 05:33:06 am »

on the cover art issue: I recommend placing / moving all cover art to one folder, rather than having it together with the music tracks (see options -> file location). Also, suggest you let MC store the cover art in the file tag.

sharley

• Recent member
Re: Add Cover Art from file... and Auto Tag...
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2011, 08:39:53 pm »

on the cover art issue: I recommend placing / moving all cover art to one folder, rather than having it together with the music tracks (see options -> file location). Also, suggest you let MC store the cover art in the file tag.

Tks Joh! It would be usefull if we could have not just one rule for artwork location, but a cascade of additional
 rules, like if clauses, i think it's not so difficult to implement..
Pages: [1]   Go Up