More > Music, Movies, Politics, and Other Cheap Thrills

BBC Radio Streams

<< < (6/7) > >>

marko:
This isn't improving. Sending the same stream link to Playing Now multiple times works OK-ish. There's a barely noticeable fade/overlap when one fails and the next begins. If this can't be dealt with by the the player, it brings me back to this...

I've created a playlist with the stream address listed 15 times. If I play that list from standard view, all 15 entries are sent to Playing Now. However, if I play that same list from Theater View, it strips out the duplicate entries, only adding one single instance to the queue. I cannot find any theater view setting that might affect this. Why is it doing this? How can override this behaviour?

Hendrik:
I'm looking into the issue with the stream dying, and it seems like there is some situations where the playlist doesn't update quite fast enough and the player thinking it ended, as no new content is appearing. Increasing the tolerance to that seems to help so far, going to let it run for a bit and see if it holds up for a few hours.

marko:
Thanks Hendrik. Fingers crossed :)

Hendrik:
It seems like its working well, it does however require an update to LAV Filters, and there is another thing I want to get in there, so it might be another week or so until it shows up.

marko:
 Yes Hendrik. Thanks for the attention and the updates.  8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version