More > Media Center 16 (Development Ended)

Blu-ray support using LAV Filters

<< < (25/25)

jmone:

--- Quote from: mojave on April 30, 2011, 10:29:19 pm ---I found that out, too, yesterday and made a post about it at AVS when replying to renethx. I'll change my post here in the other thread.

--- End quote ---

I agree, probably a good idea to update it to the "best" method which for now looks like the win.ini one.

JustinChase:

--- Quote from: nevcairiel on April 26, 2011, 02:38:40 pm ---You need AnyDVD HD, or any other application that'll give you the unencrypted Blu-ray.
No idea how that MakeMKV thing works.

But if you have AnyDVD HD installed, you can basically just put a disc in, and hope for the best.

--- End quote ---

I posted on the makeMVK forum about this, and the author sounds very willing to help get this working with his software.

--- Quote ---This is possible but the author would have to modify his program, to call MakeMKV and get decryption keys. If there is any interest, please PM me.
--- End quote ---

Here is the link...

http://www.makemkv.com/forum2/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3551

I hope this can happen :)

JustinChase:
Matt, I can see you guys have clearly been busy lately (great changes btw!)

is this something you might be able to consider someday, or is this a bad idea that you just want to tell me you don't like?  ;D

Matt:

--- Quote from: JustinChase on May 10, 2011, 10:40:07 pm ---Matt, I can see you guys have clearly been busy lately (great changes btw!)

is this something you might be able to consider someday, or is this a bad idea that you just want to tell me you don't like?  ;D

--- End quote ---

Thanks for posting over there.

If the authors don't want to deal with writing a system driver, I wonder if they might write a Directshow transform filter instead?  Transform filters are simple memory-in / memory-out things, and I would think it could just be used between the source filter and LAV Splitter filter.

JustinChase:

--- Quote from: Matt on May 12, 2011, 10:31:12 am ---Thanks for posting over there.

If the authors don't want to deal with writing a system driver, I wonder if they might write a Directshow transform filter instead?  Transform filters are simple memory-in / memory-out things, and I would think it could just be used between the source filter and LAV Splitter filter.

--- End quote ---

He hasn't said he won't write one, the only thing he said was you'd have to modify MC to call for the keys, and to MP him if you were interested.

I'm happy to pass along your latest suggestion, but since I don't have any idea what it all means, I wonder if you might just drop him a PM and see how interested he might be in all of this, and what he thinks you'd actually need to do in MC to get his keys, or if it's even possible on you end?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version