INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can Play Radio or Play Doctor do this? [Create refreshing Last.fm playlists]  (Read 1477 times)

Supersnake

• World Citizen

My pulse is increasing with anticipation to learn if  MC 15 Play Radio or MC 16 Play Doctor can create automatically refreshing playlist contents.
Please tell me it is possible?  :D

Screenshot 1:  I launched Foobar and selected File > Open Last.fm Radio Station > Your recommended Last.fm radio (or any of the other 5 streaming  options)

Screenshot 2: I elected to choose "Your recommended Last.fm radio" and a playlist was created containing several live streaming selections.  

And (!) the playlist automatically refreshes with new songs.  i.e. after one of the listed songs completes playing a new song takes it's place.  Automatic refreshing playlist contents.

QUESTION : Can MC 15 or 16 generate multiple Last.fm song selections like this?   And if so, will it automatically refresh the list like Foobar does?

Note:  The refreshing playlists will bring in new and never heard before music from Last.fm  Unless I am mistaken Play Radio doesn't do that?

Am crossing my fingers hoping it can do something like that... :)

Pages: [1]   Go Up