INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Last.FM Scrobbler?  (Read 4451 times)

entity

Last.FM Scrobbler?
« on: February 18, 2011, 05:00:39 am »

Hi,

I am busy trying out the free MC15 trial because I need something to replace iScrewns™. So far it's all looking good, excep the price tage seems a bit hefty. Buuuut...if it does everything that I need then I'll gladly pay for it.

I am still feeling my way around and one thing that is crucial to me is to be able to scrobble what I am listening to (from my own collection). Is there a plugin available for the MC? I have looked on the Last.fm site and here and haven't been able to find one - at least not one with an active link :)

Any help would be much appreciated.

John

wig

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Last.FM Scrobbler?
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2011, 06:48:42 am »

John,  in Tool --> Options, look under Services. Make sure to click Manage Last.fm account to authorize MC to scrobble to your Last.fm account.

Works great!

Hi,

I am busy trying out the free MC15 trial because I need something to replace iScrewns™. So far it's all looking good, excep the price tage seems a bit hefty. Buuuut...if it does everything that I need then I'll gladly pay for it.

I am still feeling my way around and one thing that is crucial to me is to be able to scrobble what I am listening to (from my own collection). Is there a plugin available for the MC? I have looked on the Last.fm site and here and haven't been able to find one - at least not one with an active link :)

Any help would be much appreciated.

John

entity

Re: Last.FM Scrobbler?
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2011, 09:12:29 am »

Thanks wig!

So it comes preinstalled...that is so awesome  ;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up