INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Video volume leveling  (Read 1681 times)

BigRed

Video volume leveling
« on: April 07, 2011, 05:00:56 pm »

Does anyone know if there is any way to volume level video file, like is done with audio.

kensn

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Video volume leveling
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2011, 05:06:29 pm »

I was wondering this also. I have ripped a couple of music DVDs into individual song chapters and then converted to MKV files. I would like to mix them up in a playlist along with audio files and have the audio leveling done on playback.

Ken
If(IsEmpty([Coffee Cup]), Coffee, Drink)

BigCat

• World Citizen
  • Believe...
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2011, 12:27:52 am »

Yes, me three.  Upgraded to 16.  Is there a way to do this?  I also like to treat music videos as audio files and include in playlists.  From the other room, I can always tell when one is playing cause the volume goes way up...

Thanks,
BC

Tommy

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2011, 02:34:18 am »

Big bump for this one! Have been a user since version 10 (is it?). Well, long time user... Have been looking for this without much urgency, but lately I've had a few get togethers with my friends and adding a few music videos to the playlists is really nice. Like the rest of you, though, I'm having the same problem that I need to be really alert with the remote in order to level the volume.

Any plans on implementing this feature?

kensn

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2011, 12:10:05 pm »

Is there any way at all to start a video with a preset volume level. This way I could at least manually set the volume. Or can anyone think of a work around when wanting to play a Playlist with a mix of audio and video...?

Ken
If(IsEmpty([Coffee Cup]), Coffee, Drink)
Pages: [1]   Go Up