INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lost the screengrab thumbnail after reinstall Windows 7 from 32 to 64bit  (Read 1208 times)

cereberus

I read the thread in: http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=36253.0.
I have the same problem, which i can not get my thumbnail back as in the screengrabs folder.
Here i describe the chronology to be easier in understanding the case:
- Most of the time in organizing my video collection with MC15, i use the function 'save screengrab as thumbnail' and i have more than 10,000 videos in my 2.5 TB hdd.
- Previously i used Windows 7 32 bit and switched to Windows 7 64 bit. Before replacing the windows, i backup all the folder in 'C:\Users\name\AppData\Roaming\JRiver' and also the library as well.
- After installed the MC15 in Windows 7 64 bit, i opened the MC15 and restored the library then copied all the backup library folder to the same root in the system.
- Since i use a different user name in the new Windows, i modified all the library root in the registry (for example: 'C:\Users\name1\' changed to 'C:\Users\name2\'.
- When i launched the MC15 i can see the thumbnails as in my previous system. But unfortunatelly when i double click, the thumbnail dissappeared and in few second changed to new/default thumbnail.

Could you please advice why this can happened, is there a setting in the registry which can be modified to solve this case?
Thank you in advance...
Pages: [1]   Go Up