INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Gizmo doesn't pick up new albums on server  (Read 1593 times)

Von

• World Citizen
  • nothing more to say...
Gizmo doesn't pick up new albums on server
« on: April 25, 2011, 04:27:28 pm »

Sorry if this should be in the Android section, I wasn't sure...

I have just started using Gizmo on my new Android phone, and I like it! Could you please tell me how to make sure the library stays up to date in Gizmo? On the server I have added a few albums for both existing and new artists. These don't come up in Gizmo under Albums or Artists. I have tried restarting the phone and MC15 on the server.

If I choose Recent albums, I find some of the new albums but not all (I think, the list is very long), and when I click on one, the songs are listed in a seemingly random order.

If I use the search function, I find them. Then I have the option to play/add/shuffle/add (as next to play), but I can't view a list of the songs and choose a single song.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: Gizmo doesn't pick up new albums on server
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2011, 05:02:04 pm »

Glad you like Gizmo.

Please try v16 of Media Center.  It will keep the lists up to date when the server's library changes.  There can be a delay of a few minutes between adding new content and it being exposed to Gizmo.

As for the order, please see the response here:
http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=63689

Thanks.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

Von

• World Citizen
  • nothing more to say...
Re: Gizmo doesn't pick up new albums on server
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2011, 04:43:51 am »

OK, thanks, I'll try v16.

By the way, I don't think the files are listed in reverse order under Recent albums. The files are not ripped on the computer in question. They are fully tagged files that are imported. Perhaps they are showing in reverse imported order, and that's why they are not in any exact order?

Pages: [1]   Go Up