INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ALAC playback problem  (Read 1011 times)

paul.raulerson

• World Citizen
  • Let's get dangerous!
ALAC playback problem
« on: April 17, 2011, 09:26:04 pm »

16.0.64 (4/6/2011)

1. Fixed: If Internet Explorer was set to 'Work Offline', it would not be possible to connect to a library server.
2. Fixed: The fuzzy match search engine could crash in certain cases (used by the search box, Play Doctor, etc.).
3. Changed: The 'Add Library' dialog has more robust checking of user data entry in the Access Key / URL box.
4. Changed: Playing Now > Playing From is clickable in the tree, and acts as a home page for library management.
5. Changed: Added a 'Library Manager...' item to File > Library menu that jumps to the library manager in the tree.
6. Changed: It's no longer possible to add a library that fails to load (instead the 'Add Library' dialog will report the problem and stay visible).

I still have a devil of a lot of problems plaing ALAC files that are not 16/44.1. Indeed, they don't play, or play with the most horrible noise you can imagine.

Is there a pointer to a post on how you would prefer to have bug reports uplinked?  I dind't mind spending the $50 for a license, because it has s much potention. But ...

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
ALAC playback problem
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2011, 10:34:32 pm »

I still have a devil of a lot of problems plaing ALAC files that are not 16/44.1. Indeed, they don't play, or play with the most horrible noise you can imagine.

Is there a pointer to a post on how you would prefer to have bug reports uplinked?  I dind't mind spending the $50 for a license, because it has s much potention. But ...

In Options > File Types, make sure AAC (m4a, etc.) is set to 'Automatic'.

A coming build will do this automatically.

If you still have problems, please start a new thread and we'll get to the bottom of it.

Thanks.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center
Pages: [1]   Go Up