INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New albums not showing up in PlugPlayer  (Read 1546 times)

durufle

• Recent member
New albums not showing up in PlugPlayer
« on: May 01, 2011, 11:47:35 am »

I added a bunch of albums to JRiver today (simply dragged albums folders into my music folder in the file system).  A few seconds later they show up in JRiver -- voila.  Nice.  However, I can't seem to get the same albums to show up in PlugPlayer.  I've done a restart of both JRiver and PlugPlayer and even removed JRiver as controller and renderer from PlugPlayer and re-added with no success.

Anyone have any idea why this might be?

csimon

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: New albums not showing up in PlugPlayer
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2011, 01:42:44 pm »

I too find this hit-and-miss.  After I've imported anything, I now disable the MC DLNA server then enable it again, this seems to refresh PlugPlayer.

durufle

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2011, 02:38:46 pm »

I wish this developer would make available a proper API so the community could develop a proper iOS remote.  Android is great and all, but an iOS remote is badly needed.

bob

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2011, 04:35:04 pm »

I too find this hit-and-miss.  After I've imported anything, I now disable the MC DLNA server then enable it again, this seems to refresh PlugPlayer.
I used to have to do that because there was a problem with my setup and auto importing (podcasts). There was a change last week I think that cleared that up for me. Can you try a current version?
Pages: [1]   Go Up