INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Simply User Interface  (Read 1015 times)

joa_mb190

• Recent member
  • bubba
Simply User Interface
« on: May 04, 2011, 03:34:19 am »

Hi!

I have some new wishes!

Problems:
I use one of my MC installations in my GYM and it always problem for newbies, they write a search in Playing now and then click into column two and now the Playing now is empty... they always change MC so it looks strange, and next person whose come and should use it cant get any music played.  I run MC in Party mode and only play Audio I also on this computer change windows XP so it starts MC instead for explorer.exe , so computer only show MC.

Solutions:
- It is possibly to change itunes skin to always show Playing now and it should not be searchable, The best way is to have two columns and "Playing Now" is intergrated to the right in the skin. check picture here.

- I wish to inactivate "Action Window" maybe in options

- It is possibly to change "Smartlists" so if you have album view you could click on album to get tracks viewed under as you have on normal view (Audio).

//Jonas

Thanks for this super player you guys do a very good job.

cncb

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Simply User Interface
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2011, 02:04:10 pm »

Have you considered using Theater View?  It would be harder for users to mess up and you can still do searches, etc.
-Craig    MO 4Media remote and player:  Android/TV/Auto | iOS | Windows 10/UWP

joa_mb190

• Recent member
  • bubba
Re: Simply User Interface
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2011, 02:30:39 pm »

Theater View is not an option for they want to create playlists and then workout, I have same problem at home with my wife she is litle confused then Playlist (playing Now) not show what she told it to show. Biggest problem is that you can search in "Playing Now" maybe you can set this in option.

I always run MC in 2 column view and only use it for audio, column 2 is always show cover and playlist.
Pages: [1]   Go Up