INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Another "theatre view " video question (seperate files)  (Read 923 times)

holmami

• Recent member
Another "theatre view " video question (seperate files)
« on: June 12, 2011, 12:59:40 pm »

I've only been using MC for audio only with great success and comfort.  I now have some music videos, specifically Widespread Panic that when downloaded, comes in seperate files ie;  wsp110415d1_01_Pigeons, wsp110415d1_02_North, wsp110415d1_03_Hatfield, etc.  They are all MP4 files that show up as seperate files in theatre view just as an album would, D1, D2, D3.  I wanted to play the whole show continiously......I've tried several solutions, but to no avail.......  any help would be appreciated.  Thanks

glynor

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Another "theatre view " video question (seperate files)
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2011, 12:59:13 pm »

Make sure you can see all of the files in a view where they display in the order you want them to play, then choose "Play All" (instead of just "Play") from the More roller menu.  This will then work just like double-clicking a file does in Standard View by default (it adds ALL of the visible files to Playing Now, and plays the one selected first).  Once you pick Play All once in Theater View, then it becomes the default action when you play files in the future.  Theater View "remembers" the last used play command (whether Play All, Add, Add as Next, or whatever) and uses that as the default from then on.

The "Play" term in Theater View means "Play (Single)".  It plays just that file and then stops.
"Some cultures are defined by their relationship to cheese."

Visit me on the Interweb Thingie: http://glynor.com/

imugli

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Another "theatre view " video question (seperate files)
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2011, 01:00:13 am »

Also, if you're using a remote, you hover over the first one and instead of pressing the "Select" or "OK" button, just press play, this should "Play All". (It does for me...)
Pages: [1]   Go Up