INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Artist images screwed-up for a few.......  (Read 925 times)

sdykes

• Recent member
Artist images screwed-up for a few.......
« on: June 15, 2011, 03:49:38 pm »

No matter what I try, I cannot get some of my 'artist' view thumbnails to cycle through the cover art (as normal). i played with getting the images from Last.fm, thought "that sucks", and now cannot get them back to normal.

I found another thread that mentions the same problem, but the solution didn't help me -- or I don't understand how to do it:
http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=64178.0

I don't have have any folder with the artist image in it.  I have my artists in folders, and then another sub-folder per album (as dbPoweramp ripped it), and only a folder.jpg file in the sub-folder with each album.  My cover art file setting is 'In the same folder as the file (as folder.jpg)' -- although that really isn't necessary, as I've got that file embedded in the file (with MP3tag).  I cannot find any reference to an 'artist' folder or jpg's on my have drive.

It works fine, as it should, unless you screw yourself and try that "Last.fm" thing...........

Thanks for anyone's help! ?

Moe

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Hi
Re: Artist images screwed-up for a few.......
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2011, 05:10:11 pm »

The folder you need to rename or delete is probably somewhere like C:\Users\Your username\AppData\Roaming\J River\Media Center 16\ Cover Art\Artists.  At least that's where mine is.

Either delete or rename the Artists folder.  Rename it if you want to retain the images just not use them, delete it if you just want them gone.

sdykes

• Recent member
Re: Artist images screwed-up for a few.......
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2011, 07:07:13 pm »

That worked!  Most excellent; thanks for your help!

I think I was searching for "Artist", not "Artists"............. :D
Pages: [1]   Go Up