INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: importing files  (Read 945 times)

• Recent member
importing files
« on: June 20, 2011, 12:32:39 am »

Hi, 
 I recently built an HTPC for my home theatre and I want to import the music I purchased and converted to flac files from a 1.5 terabyte portable hard drive to the HTPC. But I am having trouble doing this, it keeps telling me there are no files to import. I can't seem to make it work, I need help.  Both computers are running windows 7 home premium, the htpc running 64 bit and the laptop running 32 bit. They are both running mc 16.0.111.

Thank You

Ron

MrC

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Your life is short. Give me your money.
Re: importing files
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2011, 12:56:19 am »

Do you have FLAC file types enabled in MC?  Options->File Types, Audio section, check FLAC Audio is enbled.

How are you doing the import?
The opinions I express represent my own folly.

marko

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: importing files
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2011, 01:10:32 am »

Also, do you want the files to remain on the portable drive, or do you want them to be copied onto an internal drive on the HTPC?

You mention a portable drive and a HTPC. You also mention a laptop... Where does the laptop feature in this puzzle?

At first, your information suggests you are connecting the portable drive to the htpc, but are then having issues importing the files from it. We are going to need more detailed information about what you want, and what you have tried thus far to achieve that...

-marko
Pages: [1]   Go Up