INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: CDDB trouble  (Read 511 times)

jtiis

CDDB trouble
« on: May 30, 2002, 05:10:29 am »

Hello, first of all 8.0 looks great. Haven't used many of the neat features, but seems like big step up. So, congrats on all the hard work and I've gotta say with the others JimH for being "King-O-the-Hill" you really do interact with the consumers and that does say alot! Anyhow, my problem is this in 7.2 when I inserted a new CD it would automatically log onto the web and lowload the CDDB info fer me. Now, ver. 8.27 doesn't do this, and when I select tracks, then properties and ask it to get this infrom from CDDB I get the status message: "Couldn't get ICDDBControl interfact for CDDBControl." Any suggestions?

Thanks jtiis

P.S. I've got an IRiver 350 MP3/CD player. It supports WinAmp playlists. Any plans for making MJ playlists iriver compatable - they are one of the top selling MP3/CD players out there... please?

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
RE:CDDB trouble
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2002, 05:15:13 am »

About CDDB, try an uninstall, computer restart, and re-install of the latest build. (8.0.289)  Let us know if that does the trick.

As for playlists, you can export any list of files to a variety of formats, including .m3u.  Check out MJ -> Menu -> File -> Export Playlist...

Thanks jtiis.

-Matt
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center
Pages: [1]   Go Up