INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Invalid downloads from the plugins page  (Read 1315 times)

EpF

• Citizen of the Universe
Invalid downloads from the plugins page
« on: July 14, 2011, 08:04:16 pm »

I'm getting invalid downloads from the plugins page: http://accessories.jriver.com/mediacenter/accessories.php

Anyone else have this problem? I'm trying to download 'Playing Now'...

marko

• MC Beta Team
Re: Invalid downloads from the plugins page
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2011, 01:25:05 am »

If you're talking about the plugin that Rhino created, it won't work very nicely with MC16...

Let me know if you want a version that will and I'll PM you a download link. My whole MC experience would lose sooo much if this plugin stopped working, I really wish JRiver would just incorporate it into the default MC installation!

Regards,
-Marko

EpF

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2011, 05:16:13 am »

Cheers marko, that'd be great -  I'd miss it too! I tried JDnet, but it's been under construction for a while now. Who is tweaking it to keep it up to date? You?

marko

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2011, 11:28:02 am »

Hey, I'll crack the jokes, OK? Haha!!

No, way back, during the MC13 or 14 cycle, something was causing MC to crash when Playing Now generated a tooltip, I chased it for months, and eventually, Rhinobanga sorted out a .dll file that didn't crash, and it has worked flawlessly ever since. The only slight downside is that it no longer does native tooltips so we cannot specify font and background colour etc. I can live with that though, it works and MC doesn't crash :)

-marko
Pages: [1]   Go Up