INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: One more time, Library doesn't index recursive folders  (Read 845 times)

rgadawg

• Recent member
One more time, Library doesn't index recursive folders
« on: July 24, 2011, 08:19:19 am »

This problem was not present a few minor versions back. I've checked all appropriate settings. "Include this folder and all child folders", When managing files from Direct Drive K, sub folders do not remember they have been counted and thumbnailed, so a sub folder starts counting ever time I re load MC16. If I import sub folders one by one, I think it works, but I was trying to avoid something like that.  File types are the same, all file types are allowed to import, The main folder is in my watch folder, I was trying to avoid placing each and every sub folder in watch folders, because I frequently organize videos in the Drive Tree area, and expect the Library to catch the update.

Clearly there's a 10,000 or so videos (sub folders checked), but Import is only counting 8,000 something.

Can we have this feature back, I know you guys (gals) are real busy creating a great product, but this situation is a little annoying.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: One more time, Library doesn't index recursive folders
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2011, 08:25:56 am »

I'm not sure why you're seeing this, but I don't think there is a problem in MC.  No one else has reported it.

What happens if you use an older build?  Does it work then?
Pages: [1]   Go Up