INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: More Netflix Questions  (Read 1533 times)

Will_L.

• Junior Woodchuck
More Netflix Questions
« on: July 24, 2011, 10:16:06 am »

Does anyone know if it's possible to add entries to the Instant Queue via MC16? When I select Add To Queue it seems to be adding the item to the mail queue. Which given Netflix's recent price hikes I'll be turning that off in September, so I really don't need that functionality.
Will

CountryBumkin

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: More Netflix Questions
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2011, 11:28:45 am »

Does anyone know if it's possible to add entries to the Instant Queue via MC16? When I select Add To Queue it seems to be adding the item to the mail queue. Which given Netflix's recent price hikes I'll be turning that off in September, so I really don't need that functionality.
When I add to the queue it works properly, but I don't subscribe to the mail service.

Will_L.

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2011, 03:24:17 pm »

Ok I'm going to cancel the mail service tonight in order to avoid the price hike next month. I'll post what happens...
Will

Will_L.

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2011, 08:47:40 pm »

The problem is with TV seriea. When I click add to queue nothing happens. When added by the netflix website MC picks it up just fine.
Will

imugli

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2011, 10:09:23 pm »

I think the "Add to Queue" in Theater View is the Playing Now queue, not the Netflix Queue. In the same way that Add to Queue in Audio adds to the Playing Now queue.

Will_L.

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2011, 11:39:37 pm »

No it's definitely a netflix queue thing. Adding single EPs and movies does work just fine. Only series seem to get ignored.

Also adding things to the queue won't show up until MC is restarted. Which thanks to MC16 + Win7 never really happens anymore.
Will

imugli

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2011, 02:50:03 am »

No it's definitely a netflix queue thing. Adding single EPs and movies does work just fine. Only series seem to get ignored.

Fair enough. Good to know  ;D

Also adding things to the queue won't show up until MC is restarted. Which thanks to MC16 + Win7 never really happens anymore.

Yep. It's like MC only polls Netflix when it connects on startup. Would be nice if it did this whenever you entered the the Queue or Recommended roller items. May take a bit longer to load each time, but I could handle rolling out and back in. Re-starting is a hassle.

Will_L.

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2011, 06:50:17 am »

The easiest solution might just be to add a 'refresh' button on screen. A little crude perhaps but effective.

I would still rate the netflix support as 99% awesomeness though. :)
Will

imugli

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2011, 08:32:16 am »

I would still rate the netflix support as 99% awesomeness though. :)

No arguments here...
Pages: [1]   Go Up