INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cover Art For CD's  (Read 1289 times)

powersteamguy1791

• Recent member
Cover Art For CD's
« on: August 29, 2011, 08:55:24 pm »

I just downloaded Media Center 16 and loaded over 25,000 MP3 files  in albums that I've accumulated for many years. Only about half the albums have the cover art work and the rest are blank with just the musical notes. How do I obtain the rest of the cover art for the Albums that are loaded but don't have the cover art?

Thanks,

Bob

MrC

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Your life is short. Give me your money.
Re: Cover Art For CD's
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2011, 09:40:20 pm »

Howdy,

Select an album, right-click, and select Library Tools > Cover Art > Get from Internet...

If it is not found there, you can use the Images link in the top upper right, which will direct you to a Google Images view, where you can select matching cover art.  These links can be refined to help narrow the search if necessary.  Just ask for more help when you get to that point...

FYI. Now that you're using MC 16, you should post your MC 16 questions in the MC 16 board.
The opinions I express represent my own folly.

powersteamguy1791

• Recent member
Re: Cover Art For CD's
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2011, 02:27:29 pm »

Howdy,

Select an album, right-click, and select Library Tools > Cover Art > Get from Internet...

If it is not found there, you can use the Images link in the top upper right, which will direct you to a Google Images view, where you can select matching cover art.  These links can be refined to help narrow the search if necessary.  Just ask for more help when you get to that point...

FYI. Now that you're using MC 16, you should post your MC 16 questions in the MC 16 board.

Thanks MrC, the Google Images link did the trick. :)

Thanks Bob  8) 8)
Pages: [1]   Go Up