INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problems with restore  (Read 857 times)

iphigenie

• Recent member
Problems with restore
« on: September 02, 2011, 11:24:09 am »

HI

I am afraid to try again but I would like to use the software I bought so I am asking here.

Back in the spring I upgraded my license to v13 to v16 - but I have been unable to get it activated on my laptop.
Somehow when I click on the link to get it restored, the attachment is launched but then an error message appears in the console and that is that. I tried it in several browsers but each time it decreases the number of restores I have left so I gave up.

There used to be a way to get the file emailed, but i coudlnt find it then, and I am afraid to try again as it will once more decrease my count. I only have 3 PCs, I only installed v16 on ONE and now am trying to do it on the second one, and yet my restore count is already very low due to these attempts that didnt work (if you log it you should see many tries from the same machine within the same half hour or so, if i recall correctly)

Can you advise what I need to do so the activation works from the browser?

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Problems with restore
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2011, 11:39:33 am »

I don't see a license that matches the e-mail address you're using for the forum.  You could send me an e-mail with your details.  I can reset your restores.  I'm jimh at jriver.

The Purchase link above explains how licensing works.
Pages: [1]   Go Up