INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: DVD bookmark broken  (Read 1237 times)

tls62dk

• Galactic Citizen
DVD bookmark broken
« on: September 10, 2011, 12:48:19 pm »

I still have problems with bookmarking for DVD's not working in 16.0.173.

16.0.169 (9/1/2011)

1. Fixed: Movies weren't showing up under genre categories for Netflix in Theater View (Netflix had changed their genres).
2. Fixed: Closing the Smartlist editor while a drop box was open showing its content could lead to a crash.
3. Fixed: Rotten Tomatoes JSON parsing could hang when it encountered escaped quotation marks.
4. Fixed: DVD bookmark loading wasn't working in some cases.
5. Fixed: List style customization could present the wrong choices when using tree navigation of library views.
6. Fixed: Netflix TV series not adding to instant queue when requested (still have to restart MC before seeing them in the queue).

It's the same on all of my three computers running MC16. It will ask me if I want to resume, but ignore my choice. All computers are running Win 7, two with RO HQ and one with RO Standard.

TLS

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: DVD bookmark broken
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2011, 04:14:30 pm »

I haven't been able to reproduce this.

Anyone else?  Any tips?

Thanks.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

tls62dk

• Galactic Citizen
Re: DVD bookmark broken
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2011, 11:32:34 am »

A few more details. The two computers using RO HQ are Win 7 64 bit, the one using RO standard is Win 7 32 bit. All dvd's are PAL stored on a NAS in Video_TS format.

Blu-ray stored in ISO and wts files recorded in wmc works as the should and resume the movie at the last point.

When I start a dvd it looks like for a second that it tries to resume, but then gives up and restarts the movie from the beginning.
Pages: [1]   Go Up