INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MC importing every file in a BDMV directory  (Read 828 times)

roolark

• Recent member
MC importing every file in a BDMV directory
« on: September 11, 2011, 02:01:30 pm »

MC 16.0.168-173

I've added "The social network" to my library. MC is importing all 340+ files as individual videos. I've tried restoring my library to a week ago, but the same problem recurs.

I have several other blu-rays that seem to have imported OK. In fact, "The social network" imported fine the first time I tried it. Let me explain:

1. 2 days ago I imported "The social network." no problem.

2. Today, I used MC to rip the standard DVD "Lost in translation"

3. Immediately after "Lost in translation" showed up in my library, over 300 files, starting with 00001 etc began showing up as video files.

4. I discovered from their paths that these were the individual files in "The social network"'s bdmv directory.

5. The thumbnail for this disc's correct name had turned to a yellow circle with a red X.

6. I removed all the new files from the library (not my hdd) and tried re-import. Same behavior, only this time "The social network" did not appear as a file, just all of its individual files.

7. Tried library restore, no luck

8. Upgraded from .168 to .173. No luck.

This is still happening. Any ideas?

jmone

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • I won! I won!
Re: MC importing every file in a BDMV directory
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2011, 03:25:44 pm »

is the "Index.BDMV" file still in the BDMV directory?  This is the key file that MC checks for, if it exists then the entire structure is considered one rip, without it each file will be imported.

PS - if it has "gone" there is another one in the Backup Directory
JRiver CEO Elect
Pages: [1]   Go Up