INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Synching / updating requests (and Bionic kudos)  (Read 754 times)

Thurinus

• Recent member
Synching / updating requests (and Bionic kudos)
« on: September 11, 2011, 10:33:38 pm »

Request 1: Figure out how to allow androids to log in remote and synch up.  I'm not talking about wireless (although this would work as well as a side effect). I'm talking about being away from your home computer and having the phone synch up logged in over the internet.  Should have an option to only do when on wifi to save peoples data charges.

Point 2: Podcasts  (and whatever else creative you can think of will auto-update onto your phone like magic). Then when your phone synchs per 1 above you would just magically get your content all the time, even when traveling. (what else could update / synch like this?). It would also just be convenient.

Request 3: gather anonymous playlist information and use it to suggest songs / playlists for other people.  There is stuff like this for spotify - it's very cool and would help find / maintain good music a lot I think.

Also, Kudos to Media Center on synching working great to my new Droid Bionic, nice and easy to get songs (and all Androids I assume).  Just got the Bionic and it is a great phone btw. I'm using Poweramp which is pretty good though you may want to wait a couple weeks for their v2 which is due shortly and hopefully fixes a few small issues.

Great product though.
Pages: [1]   Go Up