INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cannot Change Icon Name  (Read 1249 times)

tboy34

• Junior Woodchuck
  • Tim
Cannot Change Icon Name
« on: September 16, 2011, 04:02:58 pm »

In previous editions of J River. I was able to right click and edit the file name Of the Icon cover art. Now for some reason, that option isn't available. Is it there and I just don't see it or somewhere else? Lastly did it disappear all together?? Please Help??
tvk

fitbrit

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Cannot Change Icon Name
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2011, 06:02:16 pm »

In previous editions of J River. I was able to right click and edit the file name Of the Icon cover art. Now for some reason, that option isn't available. Is it there and I just don't see it or somewhere else? Lastly did it disappear all together?? Please Help??
I can't believe I'm saying this, but are you sure? I've been using MC since version 12, as in MC12. The cover art filename has never been editable like other tags from standard view.

tboy34

• Junior Woodchuck
  • Tim
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2011, 09:20:28 pm »

Yes I was able to back then. Anyway I was able to fix my issue on my own. Thanks for replying.
tvk

fitbrit

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2011, 09:23:56 pm »

Yes I was able to back then. Anyway I was able to fix my issue on my own. Thanks for replying.

No problem... I wasn't much use anyway. Glad you got a solution. What did you do, if I may ask?

tboy34

• Junior Woodchuck
  • Tim
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2011, 09:33:51 pm »

No problem... I wasn't much use anyway. Glad you got a solution. What did you do, if I may ask?

I actually used itunes to edit the issue. Then imported the files back into J River. All was ok. It seems that J River isn't that good with editing some of the music files without any trouble.
tvk

Pjotr

• World Citizen
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2011, 10:21:57 am »

Right click on the file (or album for all tracks of the album) --> Cover Art --> Add From File and select the image file.

This will import the image into the image tag of the file(s). Probably you did the same with iTunes.

The field "Image File" in the tag pane is i.m.o. a library field, not actually a tag residing in the file(s). How you can change this field from "Inside file" to "Folder.jpg" is still a mystery for me. Usually I keep low-res images in the file and a high-res image in "Folder.jpg".
Pages: [1]   Go Up