INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How to I get "More" button to show in Theater View?  (Read 1073 times)

CountryBumkin

• Citizen of the Universe
How to I get "More" button to show in Theater View?
« on: September 21, 2011, 04:43:09 am »

I setup a couple of new categories under the Televison roller called "Recorded TV", "Series", and "Podcasts". In two of the categories the video content is displayed in a single column with a small icon. In the third category the video content is shown spread accross the screen (3 or 4 columns) with large icons. I would like to toggle/change the view to show all files as single column with small icon.

In Movies roller/group there is a button called "More" that lets me toggle between different views. How do I get this "More" button to display (be available) in the Television group so I can togggle the way my Recorded TV is displayed?

CountryBumkin

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: How to I get "More" button to show in Theater View?
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2011, 06:20:42 pm »

Somehow this is now working. I don't undertand the logic behind it.
Under Television group (in Theater View) if I click on "Series" or "TV Recordings" or "Podcasts" and there is no "More" (toggle views) button. But if I click on "Series" then click on one of the episodes in Series the More button appears. Then I click Back and now I have the More button showing on the top of screen so I can now toggle the view for the three categories. You would'nt think it would work like this but now that I figured it out, it is repeatable.

So problem solved.
Pages: [1]   Go Up