Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Happy  (Read 1604 times)

LaserPope

• Recent member
Happy
« on: September 20, 2011, 10:00:34 am »

I wanted to share my happiness a place where it was understood.
I recently started using Media Center 16 and I'm overly happy with it. I've been through soooo many other players over the years and for the first time ever I got ASIO to work without drop outs and it worked almost like Plug & Play. That to me is an amazing thing and what's more I can hear a clear sound quality improvement so I've been listening to all the "old" flac's again:)
Once again it's the music in the foreground and not the tech. You ROCK Media Center.
...And sorry if this post is miss placed.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Happy
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2011, 10:05:48 am »

You could put this post anywhere and it would still be welcome.  Thanks!  And welcome to the forum.

chew.isaac

• Recent member
Re: Happy
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2011, 02:36:31 am »

I am also a new user of MC and I am very impressed by it the more I use it. It can do so many things it is hard to sum it up.

I had wanted to use it to output wave files in bit accurate format out to my dac and be able to tag them. Then I realized it can play video files very well too and works easily for the user with RO. Now I had all my cds and dvds in my computer.

I am just waiting to get an android phone to control mc remotely. It is really great. Of all the audio stuff I buy, MC is well worth its price many times over considering it is at the center of things since it supplies the media and controls the output quality.

Pages: [1]   Go Up